Welcome to the July 2018 edition our monthly technology-related highlights from across the global wealth management sector, where we cover the main and noteworthy developments from that month.
Of note: this document goes out to subscribers and partners a month before we publish on our website.
Where a firm is highlighted in pink, click on the hyperlink to view their business profile page on our platform.
Split into different categories, the summary covers:
- Technology developments by wealth managers - with news on/from Betterment, Ladenburg Thalmann, Merrill Lynch, Tiller and Yammi.
- Technology developments by solution providers - with news on/from AdvisorEngine, AllocateRite, Broadridge Financial Solutions, EValue, Fi360, Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions, LifeYield, Openwork, Paymentshield and Profile Software.
- Partnerships & integrations - with news on/from additiv and Orange Business Services, Allianz Life and Orion Advisor Service, Invessence and Jinfonet Software, JHC Systems and Silverfinch, LPL Financial and Riskalyze, LPL Financial and SS&C Technologies and Oranj.
- Solution adoption & success - with news on/from Salesforce, BlueRush, Advizr, Praemium, InStrategy, Avaloq, Orbium and SS&C Technologies.
- Market research - with news on/from Global X Funds, Adviser Ratings, Hartford Funds, Origo Services and BoringMoney.
- M&A deals - with news on/from Credit Suisse invests in Assetmax, Investment Metrics and InvestorForce merge, JLT Employee Benefits buys Moola, SS&C technologies buys Eze Software, State Street buys Charles River Development and ScratchWorks invests in InvestmentPOD.
- Fundraisings & listings - with news on/from Bambu, Exo Investing, Moneybox, Nucleus Financial, OpenInvest and Simith & Williamson.
- Regulation & compliance - with news on/from the Financial Conduct Authority.
- People hires & moves - with news on/from Complect, Excelian Luxoft, Equisoft and Orbium,
- Other technology-related news - with news on/from Standard Life Aberdeen, Aegon, Crédit Agricole launches Azqore, FNZ, Fundment, Hedgeable, TD Ameritrade Institutional and UBS.
- Other general news - with news on/from Charles Schwab, Hong Kong's Securities and Futures Commission, the UK's Personal Investment Management & Financial Advice Association (PIMFA) and Vanguard.
(Please click on the image below this section to access and download the full summary)