Credit Engine supports the whole client journey:
- Digital client onboarding
- Instant scoring and valuation of collateral (for example real estate, securities)
- Credit offers from multiple lenders based on their risk model
- Servicing the loan
- Prospective secondary market.
Credit Risk Engine sits on a single platform, seamlessly integrated into a core banking or loan management system. It allows banks, insurance companies and other institutions to deploy class-leading credit offerings – faster and more sustainably than anyone else, directly linked to local lending ecosystems. It enables to generate legally binding credit contracts in real-time by providing links to other ecosystem-providers:
- Workflow-based: Includes a workflow-based back-office and CRM system.
- Easily integrated: Even with existing credit environments via RESTful APIs.
- Market friendly: Independent of any credit market development level.
additiv’s Credit Risk Engine modules and high-level features includes:
- Credit Risk Engine: The Credit Risk Engine allows the lender to set the overall risk framework as well as manage the risk appetite of the desired credit service offering.
- Origination: The Origination module includes, in particular, customer onboarding, data and document capture, real-time verifications (e.g. credit scoring agencies, valuation), credit decision and contract creation with e-signature.
- Collection: The Collection module ensures all relevant cash flow transactions, such as interest payments, amortizations, repayments or fees and charges.
- Calculator: The Credit Calculator provides an easy and efficient way for eligible borrowers to receive an instant agreement in principle with an indicative credit offer.
- Servicing: The Servicing module ensures and implements the actual loan utilization, the correct handling of the respective collateral as well as relevant topics from an underwriting and accounting point of view.
- Lifecycle management: Ensures all non-cash flow events post drawdown, such as renewals, record updates, collateral re-evaluations, market & regulatory changes are taken care of.