Appway’s second UK Wealth Management Thought Leadership event will bring together some of the industry’s leading experts to address how technology can empower the digital future of wealth management and foster deeper connections with both the current and next generations of high net worth individuals.
While 69% of HNWIs now use online and mobile banking, only 25% of wealth managers offer digital channels beyond email. Join us on November 8th at Eight Club Moorgate in London to connect with likeminded individuals who are leveraging technology to solve issues facing the wealth management sector.
The panellists include Sebastian Dovey, winner of the 2018 Wealth Management Thought Leader of the Year award, and Glenn Murphy, a business-driven CIO with over 20 years’ experience in wealth management, investment banking, B2B asset management, and commercial and corporate sectors.
Some of the event topics:
- Serving the emerging affluent throughout their customer lifecycle
- The biggest challenges associated with connecting to the digitally savvy
- Digital opportunities the wealth management sector can utilise to meet growing digital expectations
- Digital vs physical: a false trade-off between digital engagement and customer service
- 16:30 - 17:00 Registration
- 17:00 - 17:10 Welcome speech
- 17:10 – 18:00 Panel discussion moderated by Steve Dyson (IAWMC)
- 18:00 – 18:10 Conclusion and closing remarks
- 18:10 – 19:00 Networking reception with drinks and canapés
Participation is limited, register here to reserve your seat.
Post-event summaries and highlights: post the event, you will be able to read about the event both on Appway's website directly and also here on The Wealth Mosaic, while The Wealth Mosaic will also create its own summary of the event which will also be available here on its website in later November.