Original date of recording: Wednesday, March 18th, 2pm UK time
Duration: 50 minutes
- Adviscent - Thomas Bosshard, CEO
- Invessed - Theo Paraskevopoulos, CEO
- SimCorp Coric - Sarah Prior, Senior Sales Manager
- Genuine Impact - Alister Sneddon, Co-Founder & CTO
Wealth management is a business that has been built on a history of personal relationships, a deep understanding of clients and the allure of personalised service. Historically, however, that model has been highly dependent on individuals, and particularly advisers, while the role of technology in the process of engaging clients has been limited to tools such as CRM and basic client portals. Truly using modern technology tools to support and enhance the process of client engagement is still emerging and fighting for acceptance.
In a changing and more complex environment, where the expectations of clients are higher, when they are more used to be engaged through technology, content, personalised offerings and more, the wealth management sector must look to further work with new technology-led and enabled ways to support its client engagement. Can the sector remain human-dominated in the way it engages its prospects and clients? Can the adoption of technology enhance the business opportunity?
Surely, an increased use of technology to support client engagement makes sense as it allows wealth managers new ways to reach and create value from their prospects and clients.
In this webinar, you will hear from various market expert vendors who can offer the wealth management space new ways of thinking about the opportunity they can access from using technology to enhance the client engagement process. The discussion will consider:
- What the benefits are of taking a more technology-enabled approach to client engagement
- How does the wealth manager go about really understanding what the customer requires?
- Why does this vary from wealth manager to wealth manager?
- To what extent should we be looking at overhauling the entire experience vs simply digitising it?
- What are the key challenges and how can they be overcome?
OF NOTE: At 21:30 the host Sharmil Patwa was disconnected and so there is a pause in the webinar. Go to 24:46 to skip this gap.