Duration: 1 hour
You might be wondering if you can integrate cross-selling opportunities through client reporting interactions. Revamping the client reporting process involves a deeper understanding of your clients’ needs and a better understanding could lead to opportunities to expand your relationship. Clients may consider moving more of their assets to a firm that offers better support.
This webinar explores the potential windfall from overhauling client reporting:
- How can you customize cross-selling suggestions into client reports?
- How should you respond to clients that resist cross-selling suggestions?
- Can improvements in client reporting help you keep a wavering client?
- Can the client reporting process work in conjunction with a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that would help pinpoint sales opportunities across a firm?
- What emerging technologies can help client reporting become a profit center?
Senior Analyst, Aite Group
Senior Sales Manager and Client Communications Strategist, SimCorp Coric
Dax Johnson, CFA, CIPM
Managing Director Performance & Analytics, State Street