London, July 27th, 2020 – The Wealth Mosaic (TWM), the unique digital directory of solution providers (vendors), solutions and content focused on and built around the business needs of wealth managers across the world, is now putting together the second edition of its UK Wealth Technology Landscape Report. The 2020 edition of this annual report will feature an A-Z directory featuring well over 500 technology and related solution providers that serve, are seeking to serve or that are relevant to the business needs of wealth managers in the UK. Formed of solution providers well-known to the UK wealth management sector as well as those new or coming to the market, solution providers headquartered in the UK and those from overseas, this second report is part of TWM’s ongoing, research-led process to uncover, profile, categorise and engage the solution provider marketplace to the wealth management sector and make that knowledge accessible to the buyer market online, through reports and more.
“As we continue to research the technology solution provider marketplace around wealth management and build out our free-to-use online directory at www.thewealthmosaic.com, our learning and discovery of what is out there and relevant to the sector grows and grows. These annual reports then allow us the opportunity to take that online resource and those learnings and create this updated ‘guide’ for the UK wealth management market sector, as we with other markets like Switzerland, the US, APAC and others in our line-up and planning. It is very clear that the wealth sector is changing and the role of technology in that change journey is far more prevalent than ever. Both as a driver and as a means for the sector to respond, there is an increasingly competent and technical marketplace of solution providers, many of which also ‘built for wealth’ as we describe them", said Stephen Wall, Co-Founder and Head of Marketplace & Content at The Wealth Mosaic. Wall added, "The 2020 UK Wealth Technology Landscape Report puts the UK-relevant part of our online directory into one resource for users within the UK wealth management sector. This annual project, supported by our day-to-day work to build and maintain our website, is creating the definitive WealthTech guide for UK wealth managers, helping them understand what is out there to help them meet their changing business needs."
The 2020 version of this report will feature:
- An A-Z directory of well over 500 technology and related solution providers (with links back to their profiles on www.thewealthmosaic.com
- A ‘Featured Solution Providers’ section with enhanced profiles for multiple solution providers
- Multiple thought-provoking and insightful articles from solution providers
- Multiple thought-provoking and insightful interviews with wealth managers and other related players around the sector
- A foreword written by Steve Dyson
- A summary of coming technology-related events for wealth managers
- A summary of recent news and deals related to technology in the UK wealth management sector
- Various video interviews from participants (hosted on our website)
- A handful of follow-up webinars with report participants (hosted on our BrightTalk channel)
- Supporting short and long interviews with various participants
- Launch alongside our WealthTech Matters – The Adviser event, run in partnership with Owen James
For any solution provider interested in learning more about the report and the various participation options, please click here.
Click here to access our UK Wealth Technology Landscape Report 2019:
Click here to learn about our WealthTech Matters – The Adviser event:
For more information, please contact:
Co-Founder, Head of Marketplace & Content
The Wealth Mosaic
+44 770 447 3665