Welcome to the March 2018 edition of our monthly technology-related highlights from across the global wealth management sector, where we cover the main and noteworthy developments from the month just gone.
Where a firm is highlighted in pink, click on the hyperlink to view their business profile page on our platform.
Split into different categories, the summary covers:
- Technology developments by solution providers - with news on/from Advicent, DataPoints, Delio, JHC Systems and Thomson Reuters, LifeYield, eMoney, Emotomy, MailGuard, Oranj, RobustWealth, SEI, SIX, Envestnet | Tamarac, Wealth Wizards and YCharts.
- Technology developments by wealth managers - with news on/from AlphaCore Capital, Arbuthnot Latham, Betterment, Ellevest, Moola, Premier Asset Management and UBS Asset Management.
- Partnerships & integrations - with news on/from Capgemini and Indosuez, Goldman Sachs and LPL Financial, Saxo Bank and Banca Generali and SEI and Quovo.
- Solution adoption & success - with news on/from BMO Wealth Management and SEI, Empower Retirement and Quovo, Envestnet and Advisor Group, Envestnet Tamarac, The Co-operators and Equisoft.
- Market research - with news on/from the CFA, Canadians intimidated by investment decisions, keeping up with technology is a challenge, PWC, regulatory technology and SEI.
- M&A deals - with news on/from Finantix and smartfolios.
- Fundraisings & listings - with news on/from Digital Reasoning, eToro, Kuvera and Sentieo.
- Regulation & compliance - with news on/from the Bank of England, ESMA and the FCA.
- People hires & moves - with news on/from Advizr, Morgan Stanley and Rockefeller Capital Management.
- Other technology-related news - with news on/from Bank Frick, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Kelly Klee, LPL Financial, Nutmeg’s founders, Royal London’s Ascentric, ScratchWorks, Truelytics and the UK government.
- Other general news - with news on/from Echelon, FOS and Google, UBS, Merrill Edge and Vontobel.
(Please click on the image below this section to access and download the full summary).