As a partner of the Geneva WealthTech Forum, the event which is to be held in the Swiss city on 14 March 2019 at Campus Biotech and which is backed by the State of Geneva, we are pleased to support the organiser efforts in delivering the Geneva WealthTech Awards.
The Geneva WealthTech Forum aims to support the positioning of Geneva at the global epicentre of wealth management and to create a community around the challenges of digital age. The event itself will bring together +250 attendees, CEOs of prestigious banks, multiple sponsors and media partners.
We at The Wealth Mosaic will support the event in multiple ways while, for the event specifcally, we are helping the WealthTech Forum team connect with relevant start-up and early stage WealthTech firms internationally from within our online and offline global directory of solution providers to the wealth management sector.
Awards: process and timings
In terms of the WealthTech competition and awards, some important notes on the process and timeline include:
- There are 2 award categories
- Best WealthTech startup Switzerland
- Best WealthTech startup international
- There is no limit to the number of registrations
- Applications open: start of the call to startups was November 30, 2018
- Applications closed: the deadline for the call to startups is January 7, 2019
- There will be 3 finalists selected for each category (Swiss and international)
- Shortlisted: The jury will announce the finalists on January 28, 2019
- The event day will feature a final pitch contest where each finalist will get 5 minutesto pitch
- The independent and professional jury is composed of between 4 to 6 members and 2 technical advisors
- The endowment for the winner will be defined once sponsors are fully in place
For those firms that are interested in applying, you will need to:
- Complete an application form
- Provide a “pre-pitch” video of 3-5 minutes, if possible, in mp4 format
- Acknowledge that you have read and agree with the jury's legal basis document
You can access these documents by connecting with Jonatan Lisalde
Geneva Wealthtech Forum
+41 22 346 27 27
About The Wealth Mosaic
The Wealth Mosaic is building the most relevant, complete and engaging directory of solutions and solution providers to the business needs of wealth managers across the globe. It is a research-led resource that aims to put this resource all in one place, make it focused on wealth management, keep it accessible for the industry and ensure it is well categorised, constantly relevant and always engaging. On top of that core directory, which is delivered through a digital marketplace, The Wealth Mosaic is building out a true knowledge and intelligence resource for the business needs of the industry with different forms of content, tools and services. Ultimately, it is about bringing the business needs of all types of wealth managers closer to the capabilities that exist in the market from all types of solution providers.
About the Geneva WealthTech Forum
The mission of the Geneva WealthTech Forum is to bring together the leaders of wealth management and the top digital innovators in order to promote Geneva as the global centre of wealth management and technology.