Gartner Consulting has the Banking, Investment Services and Insurance experience and expertise, supported by our in depth research and fact-based data to help you navigate these difficult times
Banking, Investment Services & Insurance
Huge disruptions in the financial services industry have created immense challenges for the banking and investment services organizations recently. These challenges need to be met head-on and are, in some cases, changes to the entire way that banking organizations operate. Gartner Consulting has the experience and expertise, supported by our in-depth research and fact-based data, to help you navigate these difficult times.
We understand the key issues you are facing.
- Streamlined processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency cost savings
- M&A planning and post-merger integration of IT systems and processes
- Governance...especially decision-making around technology investments
- Regulatory changes
- Alignment, driving the link between Business and IT strategies and plans
- The need to look ahead and make the strategic IT plans and investments for when the recession ends
We have the data, tools and capabilities to help.
- Prepare for and respond to mergers and acquisitions
- Address regulatory changes
- Leverage industry-specific benchmarks to become more effective and efficient in difficult economic times
- Pursue IT-enabled solutions to help overcome continued revenue and margin pressure
- Develop solid Sourcing strategies and make effective vendor choices