fundserv is a centralized platform which enables manufacturers, distributors and intermediaries to buy, sell and transfer investment funds over Fundserv Inc.’s secure transactional network.
- Compliance – trades delivered via paper can circumvent compliance process
- NIGOs – transactions submitted via paper have a high NIGO (Not in Good Order) rate
- Increasing need for access to greater number of funds
- Slow processing time from traditional placement and acknowledgement
Order processing – transactions begin here
Processing fund transactions through fundserv is done in three simple steps:
- Placement – orders are placed real-time through either our interactive network or via our web screens and processed through the transaction forwarding system (TFS)
- Acknowledgement –within seconds of placement, orders are verified and corrections are requested before being processed overnight
- Confirmation and Settlement – order details are confirmed and information is available for three months to facilitate administration and reconciliation process.