What is the future technology infrastructure of the wealth management (WM) sector? It is on this that much of the future of the sector stands as it continues its move to a more technology-led world. But with so much innovation and so much noise around the technology space, it is hard to stay on top of what is relevant, possible and worthwhile. Also, put new alongside old and the existing complexity of the so-called ‘legacy’ technology infrastructure and the complexity grows.
So, what are the new technologies, which are relevant now and which will be relevant in the future and why? In short, what will the technology infrastructure of the WM sector of the future be built on? In this discussion, we will consider technology themes and developments like microservices, modularity, APIs and Graph DB, we will consider what these capabilities are and how they can be used to deliver positive business outcomes for the WM sector and in which areas of the business. We will ask the panel to consider what is here and relevant now, what is for the future and how WM firms can navigate the technological infrastructure opportunities in front of them.
The webinar will be hosted by Stephen Wall, Co-Founder of The Wealth Mosaic and features Matteo De Marchi, Head of Product Innovation at Finantix and Ian Woodhouse, Head of Strategy at Orbium as our expert guests.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Drivers – What are the factors that are driving the need for a new technology infrastructure in the WM sector and at what stage of development the industry is in its response
- Challenges – What challenges the WM sector has that creates the needs for a new technology infrastructure and what barriers they face/will face in delivering it
- Opportunities – What can the WM industry deliver with a new technology infrastructure
- Steps – What is the path forward for any WM firm to deliver this infrastructure and what steps must they take now and in the future
- Technologies & tools – A deeper look at some of the tools and technologies that will form the future technology infrastructure
- Use cases & examples – What are some of the use cases and examples of where WMs have already employed and benefitted